Where and When do we train?
We hold five training sessions each week;
- Monday 18:45 – Histon & Impington – Tempo Run
- Location: Meet at Impington Recreation Ground, W3W: poem.chin.reduce, CB24 9EL
- Tuesday 06:15 – Northstowe – Running Intervals
- Location: Northstowe Bus Way Carpark, W3W:honeybees.failed.coping, CB24 3DS
- Tuesday 18:45 – Willingham – Running Intervals
- Location: Willingham GP Surgery, Long Lane, W3W: clapper.flanked.dries, CB24 5LB
- Wednesday 18:45 – Histon & Impington – Running Intervals
- Location: Impington Recreation Ground, W3W: poem.chin.reduce, CB24 9EL
- Thursday 18:45 – Northstowe – Running Intervals
- Location: Northstowe Green, W3W: repaid.courts.comply, CB24 1AU
Please come along and try a couple of sessions for free to decide if you would like to join. Just turn up and make yourself known to the coach or run leader.
What We Do
Our weekly sessions are all led by a trained coach or run leader and most are based on interval training. The sessions are designed to be suitable for a wide range of runners. Whether you are a run-walker, an ultra marathon runner or one of our many members somewhere in between, you are very welcome at any of our sessions!
What to Bring
- A bottle of water
- Lights and hi-vis clothing highly recommended for winter running
- A warm layer for afterwards
- Road running shoes are suitable for all our regular sessions
HI Runners holds regular informal social runs. These are held at various times and are publicised via our Facebook group.