In a crisis: If the person seems really unwell, and you are worried about their safety, you should encourage them to seek help from their GP or their Community Mental Health team if they are already referred to them, or in an emergency situation use A&E or dial 999

If you’re within Cambridge and Peterborough CPFT call 111 option 2 in a crisis